Transuranic elements are those heavier, on the periodic chart, than uranium (atomic weight: 92). Uranium is the only naturally-occurring radioactive chart member. The rest, also with nuclei too heavy to keep themselves together, have been produced only in the laboratory - and are found "in nature" within nuclear waste.
- One proposal for marriage: the money strategy
- Social Engineering: Customer Service Reps
- Caffeine over coffee: a comparison of real and hi...
- Peak experiences: the open road
- Game theory and playing around
- Future Perfect, and other tired-but-familiar story...
- the journal of the history of ideas
- Blocking all that UGLY
- On the efficacy of IKEA
Shout Outs: worthwhile
- Matt teh Net Monkey
- Boing Boing
- Chris C Mooney
- Art is For Losers