Transuranic elements are those heavier, on the periodic chart, than uranium (atomic weight: 92). Uranium is the only naturally-occurring radioactive chart member. The rest, also with nuclei too heavy to keep themselves together, have been produced only in the laboratory - and are found "in nature" within nuclear waste.
- Fibbing by the numbers
- For Whom the Chicken Heart Beats (Lisa-Bonet-as-Vo...
- Disclosure and Eye Wide Opening
- Cockroach Devil Communists
- The Future's So [Just as] Bright [as the Present]
- Short paper cuts
- Blattodea of the Dead
- Flatworm Pr0N REVEALED!
- Sex lowers stress, raises questions
- Oxymoron of the week: MIT Fashion Show
Shout Outs: worthwhile
- Matt teh Net Monkey
- Boing Boing
- Chris C Mooney
- Art is For Losers