20060210

Flatworm Pr0N REVEALED!

Penis-fencing. No, it's not just for your human pr0n collection anymore.

Flatworms have solved the sexual selection dilemma (um, yeah) by forcing the losing partner in a duel to bear the young, and hence the higher parental investment burden. I'd love to see the people who believe that once, long ago in a faraway dreamland, maternal societies ruled everything make sense of this one.

Now you too can watch some hot hermaphrodite-on-hermaphrodite inverterbrate action! No AdultCheck required!

1 Comments:

Anonymous David Mariner said...

Hey Andrew,

You know what? I don't think I've ever seen your blog before. And I'm not going to lie, the geometry angle (no pun intended) scares me a little. You are probably the most non 'DC' resident of our Nation's capitol, and this blog just prooves it. It's a good thing though. You know what they say, 'you can take the boy out of Seattle.....'

I think this post about the worm-love is my favorite, although technically these days the term 'intersex' is preferred to hermaphrodite (see www.isna.org).

Sorry to read about the man-batical - I'm around if you want to have coffee and commiserate. And thanks for the blog - you put a little extra happy in my day today.

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home